Friday, December 2, 2011

California King Bed

As I am watching my favorite tv show Say Yes to the Dress i'm listening to Rihanna's new song which is also the title of my blog. This song is amazing at first it took me awhile to like but i'm in love with it and i can't stop listening to it [it's on repeat]. Another thing i am OBSESSED with is Breaking Dawn: Part 1 it is an awesome movie and I have seen it 4 times which is alot but not compared to my best friend Jacob who has seen it 5 times haha. School has been driving me crazy lately. I love going just to see my friends but other than that i hate. I hate being and getting sick at school it's bad but hopefully i can find something wrong with me and figure it out well i'm gonna stop being depressed and i'm going to get off here. Night : )

1 comment:

  1. I had fun at the movies. I love California King Bed... it's one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete