Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Break

This past five days has been very good and then there has been some bad points. My school decided to cut back our fall break to 5 instead of a full week. I would have loved that but no the school board has to be a pain in the a**. LOL i was mad about that. But something else that makes me mad is that i got my hair colored saturday just the roots and turns out the lady that already does it before had her wedding that day so i had to have someone new do my hair, and what really upsets me is that apparently my old hairdresser has been putting a stronger volume on my hair. Not knowing that it would do this the new one used the same and it has literally like broke my hair. It wasn't her fault i just hate that it's so damaged i can't do anything to my hair no straightening or curling for a week. I'm gonna stop complaining but it really brings my self confidence down. But other than that i had a good fall break. I went to louisville for two days and shopped it was fun me and my mom had a great time. At least i got to hang out with some friends one night and now i wish i didn't have to go to school tomorrow i'm dreading it : (

1 comment:

  1. I wish school didn't come around so fast, either!
    Glad you had fun in Louisville!

    ReplyDelete