Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Day in Somerset!

Today, I had a great time with my best friend Jacob. We went to Somerset, the first place we went was the local used bookstore where Jacob wanted to sell some books that he needed to get rid of. Then I got book #5, and 7 in the Pretty Little Liars book series I absolute love them. After we went to several Goodwills, and thrift/consignment stores. We love to go thrifiting. When we finally got done shopping we went Tumbleweed resturant which I love! We ended up going to the local cupcake store that I had told Jacob about and shared a cupcake which was amazing : ) Here's some pictures I took!
This a picture of Jacob he was driving lol : )
Me and Jacob after shopping!
I think this maybe one of me and jacob's favorite place to shop! Goodwill is a great place to find clothes for a lesser cost! P.S You can find really nice clothes there too like Ralph Lauren stuff like that : ) Also I ran into my aunt patty and my cousin jaden and i loved that I got to see them
The first picture of Tumbleweed's menu I really like it there! It's very western meets mexican feel haha. The second picture is of Jacob in tumbelweed. Last, is the picture of the walls in tumbleweed again I love the decorations they have in the resturant.
One of the pictures that I liked the most were this picture of Offfice Depot! My camera takes awesome pics so I wanted to share this : ) Well I'm off to bed, Katie

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! We had so much fun!

    Guess what we are doing tomorrow blog world.... THRIFTING!

    ReplyDelete