Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas today has been a very eventful day and it's not even over with yet! I am so happy and thankful for my family and friends. I wouldn't know what I would do without them. So everyone always asked what did you get? So I'm going to put some pictures on here of some of my favorite things I got for christmas:
This is my Dooney&Bourke purse that my best friend, Jacob got me for christmas and I love it : )
What can I say I love Peacock stuff so when I saw this steering wheel cover, seat covers, and floor mats I had to have them : )
I can't wait to rewatch the whole second season of Glee! : ) I absolute love it
Last but not least is almost my favorite thing I got this Christmas is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume it is amazing and I love it. (This is the front of it)
(Also I had to show the back i love the charms on it) I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. What does the T. Swift perfume smell like? I've seen many commercials for it, and I love the bottle!

    I'm glad you liked your presents! Looks like you got lots of good gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jacob the taylor swift perfume is the best i've had! I know i love the bottle, and the box it came in was pretty too. I did get a lot of great gifts : )

    ReplyDelete