Sunday, October 2, 2011

Such a Beautiful Day : )

 



This weekend was finally a stress free. Today I got to experience something I never thought I would. I got to honor a great man today his name is Dakota Meyer. Many people know that he was awarded the Medal of Honor which is the highest title that you can get. I was very excited to go to the event/parade which was in honor of him. I was also very lucky to get to take a picture with him. This weekend has been amazing and I got to hang out with great friends, watch a great movie, and get to meet a real life war hero. I have to say it has been so perfect, except the fact that I have a midterm final in my college english class tomorrow but she told us that it's nothing to stress over so i'm not going to : )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. awesome!!! I had a great time last night, too!!!

    wish i could have gone to the parade! how special!

    ReplyDelete