Sunday, October 2, 2011

Somebody's Chelsea

Again it hits me full force. I've never had this much reaction to a song like I did this one. It's just such a wonderful song, and when I saw the video I bursted into to tears. I usually can keep it in but with this one it's soo different. I really hate complaining, i don't think a lot of people read this unless it's my friend. But i don't wanna be the kinda person that sits there and desperately talks about wanting a boyfriend and how much they want love. I don't want to be that but it's so hard not to. I just want someone to care is that not enough to ask? But i'm going say that i'm not in desperate need of a boyfriend but i guess it's just to say "love is patient" maybe that's me. Waiting for that one special person. I know i'm young but it's scary to think: what if i never find love? Is there love out there for me, just like everybody else? I wanna be somebody's Chelsea...Okay i'm gonna stop on that subject I think i vented for one night. I went to Mexican with the World Language Club it was a fun night : ) this was suppose to be posted last thursday night

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time at the WLC meet up- thanks for coming!!

    I understand the pain, Katie. Just let things come as they please-- for we have no say so in fate! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete