Monday, September 19, 2011

Work It Work It Good : )

Gosh you know what I really hate Mondays! This day was beginning horribly cause I didn't have my perfect breakfast haha I'm a picky eater but oh well I got over it. My english class is going a little better. I found out i'm actually good at it i'm not as horrible as I thought I was. Rain i can't believe it rained most of the day it just made this day feel more like a monday and it seemed to never end. Also spanish was really fun today but i had homework which i hated. But i found out that at the auditorium that the school system just built a few years ago has a pool and a workout area. I love that it's free for students, and just 1$ on wednesday to swim for 2 HOURS [heck yeah]. I just thought i would add this picture cause i worked out today with one of my best friends Alannah. Also jacob is gonna start working out with us which will be fun : )

1 comment:

  1. We had a great workout today!!!!
    Can't wait for swimming tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete